Thursday, March 15, 2012

Charice Pempengco has new look with her hairstyle plus a tattoo

Charice Pempengco has new look with her hairstyle plus a tattoo on her left forearm. The new look Charice has a short blonde hair and a tattoo that says “Love Eternally”.

In a press conference for the Manila leg of her "Infinity Tour," the Pinay singer explained what her tattoo means.

She said she got her tattoo a few days ago in Singapore where she staged a successful concert. She added that she asked permission from her mom for it. The tattoo on her arm has meaning. It says “Love Eternally” that means this is the love for her fans, for people and for her family.

According to the singer, there will be different reactions on this new look –some negative and a lot of positive. She really doesn’t care on the negative comments that she is receiving right now.

Charice also explained that she doesn’t care for those people who don’t like her. Whatever changes happen to her right now, it’s her choice.

Addressing those who aired their negative feedback on her new look, Charice said: "Are you kidding me? I've read tons of negative comments and I don't care. Whatever they think maybe if I look somebody or whoever I don't mind. I mean this is the look that I want. So, the only thing you can do is to move on."

Charice's "Infinity Tour" will be held at the Smart Araneta Coliseum tonight. Among Charice's guests in the concert are international rapper Iyaz, whom she collaborated with in "Pyramid," and her fellow "Little Big Star" alumni Sam Concepcion, Ralph Salazar and Maliksi Morales. 
 
 What if people think she is a lesbian because of her new look?

"I know what people think...I don‘t care," says Charice. "This is the look that I want. The only thing that you can do is move on."

No comments:

Post a Comment